You want to create desktop icon for your website so that it will be easy for you to land on your favorite website by just only one click. As you may have some of your favorite web pages as soon you open your web browser you just want to go to that web page. It may be Facebook, twitter, BBC News, Espncricinfo or some other website that is more important for you as compared to others. It will take time to open your browser and then searching your favorite site or opening browser and then clicking on bookmarks and searching for your favorite site (In case you have bookmarked your favorite site). Rather going for opening your web browser and then going to your favourite website, if you just create desktop icon for favorite website so it will be easy for you to go to favorite website with just one click.
Steps to create desktop icon for your favorite website
- Right click anywhere on your desktop
- 1. Click on new
- 2. Click on Shortcuts
- 3. Type the lcoation like this
if you are the fan follower of my website CyFacts and you want to create a desktop icon for CyFacts so put in the website address. It will ask you the location of your required website. Type the lcoation like this.
- 4.Click on next and then type the name of your shortcut.
- 5.Then click on finish and enjoy easy access to your favorite website.
There are other methods as well to create desktop icon for your favorite websites. This one was relatively easy. The other method is also simple. Just follow the simple steps.
- 1.Go to your favorite website.
- 2.Click on the wrench icon of google at the right corner of your browser.
- 3.Click on More Tools and select Add to desktop.
- 4. Click on add and enjoy easy access to your favorite website.
Above are the easiest ways to create desktop icon for your favorite website. Just enjoy the easy access.